Sunday, July 15, 2007

Knitting complete

I finished the knitting portion of another bowl. Now that I have three projects (I think) ready for the fulling process, I'll do the fulling this week. I'll try to post before and after pictures.
The bowl I just finished has rouching all along the sides. It is done in greens and browns.
Another bowl ready for the washer has a blue ruffly "skirt" along the bottom, which is supposed to look like a puddle of water leaking out from the side of the bowl. I attached a little i-cord coming out the side of the bowl to look like the water pouring out of the side into the puddle. I'm optimistic that it will be attractive when finished, but after all, it is an experiment. Keep your fingers crossed.
The third bowl is pink and burgundy, with little antennas all along the top. It's more silly looking than the others.
I may have a couple of other things I need to send through the fulling process, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are, and tonight I am at my folks house so I'll have to look tomorrow.

No comments: